I slept so good last night knowing all of my babies were under the same roof! We had a fun family day planned and I could not wait. We let every skip school and Joey and I took the day off work. We slept in a little and then went to breakfast at Kneaders. We wanted to enjoy a full circle moment as this is where we ate for our last meal together before Luke left. I have to admit that it was a bit more enjoyable today than the last time! After breakfast we went to Top Golf for some more family fun. It was seriously the best feeling to all be together. After some golfing and Tag opting to try a donut hole (what?) we went to our favorite family restaurant, Goodwood. So perfect! We headed home so that our missionary could get released. It was such an amazing experience. The stake president asked Luke to share his testimony and asked for part of it to be in Creole. What a beautiful moment. I am so proud of Luke. I just know that he has so many wonderful things coming to him and will be so blessed for his two years of diligent service. Luke is such an example to all of us and I am beyond grateful to have him home.
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment