Thursday, December 12, 2024

Even better than I had dreamed...































He's HOME!  I cannot believe it.  His flight was to land at 8:51pm but around 7pm I checked the flight status and it was early.  He was now supposed to land at 8:29pm.  I hurried and let everyone know and we rushed to get to the airport.  We arrived a little after 8pm and greeted family and friends as they arrived.  This is really happening!  Luke messaged me as soon as he landed around 8:30pm and by 8:48pm I was getting my hug.  One of the best moments.  Luke looks amazing!  So happy!  We were there for about 40 minutes while he chatted with all of the people that came to support him.  He had friends from his mission, his friends from high school, and so much family.  I am so thankful for everyone that supported him during his mission and tonight.  We stopped at McDonalds on the way home and then stayed up chatting for a while.  It felt so amazing to have all of my blessings under one roof.  I will sleep so good tonight.  So proud of this son of mine!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...