Luke had a missionary leadership conference yesterday so his pday was switched to Tuesday! It was the longest day yesterday not being able to talk to him but I was excited to chat with him today. He is struggling a bit with his new companion. It makes me feel so bad. I wish that I could make time speed up but I keep reminding him that he will look back on this time and realize he learned a lot from the hard. This week he had quite a few lessons and an amazing interview with President Durrant. He really loves and respects him. I am really hoping that this next week will be great for him.
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...






No comments:
Post a Comment