Monday, August 14, 2023

Loving the mission and serving in Orange City












Yay it is Monday!  I seriously love when I get to chat with my missionary.  Luke was not in the mood to write and email today but I am so glad that he did.  He writes a recap of each day of his mission and I know that he will be so grateful that he took the time to do this.  He will seriously have a journal of each day of his mission.  Such a blessing!  This week was full of highs and lows for Luke.  They had a baptism for Desmond.  What an amazing blessing to help bring others to Christ.  The low for the week was that Gerry passed away.  Gerry was such a blessing in Luke's missionary work.  It was amazing for Luke to watch him give his life to Christ and become so prepared to work on the other side.  He was baptized last September and the strides he made in less than a year were amazing. He received both the Aaronic and Melchezidek priesthood, he received his patriarchal blessing, served as ward mission leader, took out his endowments, repaired his relationship with his daughter, and spent everyday loving and serving the missionaries.  What a great example.  I know that Luke will see him again and it will be a beautiful reunion.  

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...