Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Great Day for Elder Childs and for me



When we chatted with Luke on Monday he told us that Elder Johns was already back visiting in NJ with his parents.  He was so excited because he was going to go to lunch with him on Tuesday.  Today I got the sweetest text from Elder Johns mom.  She said, "Hi my name is Lori.  My son Spencer Johns returned from the NJMM about 6 weeks ago, and we came back to visit and see his mission.  We met some other elders today and your son was one of them.  Such a great young man!"  She then responded to my text by saying, "I know Spencer thinks the world of your son too!  I can see that they are both kind and hilarious young men.  We just thought Luke was awesome!  He looks like he is just thriving!".  This totally made my day.  I love that Luke is making friends that will be friends forever.  Such an amazing missionary and such a blessing to me.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...