Sunday, July 3, 2022

Upper Provo Falls

























To kick off the fourth of July holiday, in true Joey fashion, we got out of the house and went to the Upper Provo Falls.  The drive there was a little over an hour.  We packed some snacks and we were on our way.  The kids wore their swimsuits and were excited to wade in the falls.  The traffic there was kind of awful.  We passed the time by playing the music game.  Joey chose the 50 top songs for 2022 and I was so impressed with the kids skills.  Luke especially- so amazing.  It was so much fun.  We made it to the falls and were lucky to get a parking spot.  The water was cold but that did not stop the three younger boys from getting in.  It was so beautiful.  We hiked to a couple different parts of the falls and had a great time.  On the way home we stopped by a nudist colony we saw on the way up- I had no idea those places still existed, especially in Utah.  Luke and Har wanted to take a picture by the sign.  I sent a picture to Joey's siblings proposing the idea for the next sibling trip.  So funny!  We decided to get the Pie for dinner on our way back.  It was pretty much a perfect day.  I love my family.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...