This week it was Nash's turn to go to FSY. He roomed with his friend Dylan and their friends Tanner and Treyson. Dylan's mom took them down on Monday afternoon and I picked them up today. Nash had a bit of a rough start. He was not loving it until Tuesday afternoon. From then on he had the best time. His favorite day was Thursday, the spiritual day. He told me that he felt the spirit so strong during the testimony meeting. He even got up and bore his testimony. Friday night they had a dance. Nash was looking for a girl to ask when a counselor came up to him and asked if he had met his friend! Before Nash knew it, he was dancing with a lady for the first time. The lady was not his type but at least he got the first dance over with. I picked them up this morning and we went to Kneaders for breakfast. It was fun to hear all about their week. I really missed him! I am so glad that he had a great time.
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...






No comments:
Post a Comment