Thursday, May 26, 2022

Luke's Graduation









Today is Luke's High School graduation day!  I cannot believe it.  His school days have gone by way too fast.  It seems like yesterday I was getting a call from the principal when he was in kindergarten and decided it would be a good idea to pull down his pants at the assembly!  Thankfully I have not had any principal calls since.  Luke has worked hard through 13 years of school and has earned his diploma.  I am so proud of him but more importantly, I hope that he is proud of himself.  Congratulations Luke!  You did it!  His graduation was held at the Marriot Center at BYU.  Grandpa and Grandma, and Mimi came to support him.  It was so emotional to listen to his name be called and for him to receive his diploma.  I hope he feels so much joy and accomplishment.  After his graduation, we celebrated at his favorite restaurant Good Wood Barbeque.  Such a beautiful day!

*We made sure to get a picture of Luke and Riley together.  They have been friends since kindergarten.  

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...