Monday, May 30, 2022

Happy Birthday Gray!




Happy 12th birthday to our sarcastic, fun, loving, and kind Gray.  I cannot believe how old he is.  Time needs to slow down.  Since he had already gotten his phone and his trip with Joey, I worried it would be a lackluster day but we tried to make it fun.  We went to Pizza Pie Cafe for lunch as a family.  When we got home we gave him a few presents to open.  He got some new shirts, a hat, a charging station for the Occulus, and a new charger for his switch.  I made One Pot Ziti for dinner at his request, and then we had some cake and ice cream.  Hopefully Gray felt loved on his big day!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...