Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day

Yesterday was Mother's Day and my sweet family made it a really special day. They brought me presents as I rocked Tag. Luke made me a magnet and a book. He wrote in there that I was 92 inches tall and 36 lbs! Harlee made me two cute cards and a flower. Nash made me a plant at preschool. They gave me four new pairs of earrings and a card with some money. It was so sweet of them. They tried really hard to help out and get along all day. If ever someone got upset, Luke would remind them it was Mother's Day. We had my family over for a bbq. It was so nice to visit with them. I am so grateful for these five beautiful kids that call me mom. I just love them so much. I pray that they will all have amazing lives and that they make good choices. I want so badly to be with them forever and will do all I can to make that happen. I am also so grateful for my own Mom. She is such a great example to me. So grateful for her love and friendship. I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...