Sunday, March 24, 2013

Mimi's Birthday Lunch

My Mom's birthday is on Tuesday and we decided to forego the normal family dinner and celebrate at PF Changs for lunch. We also decided to just have all of her kids take her so we could enjoy a little bit quieter, less chaotic meal! We missed Tara but all of the others were able to make it. It was so fun to get together and talk about the fun times we had growing up together. I even heard a story of when Jenna and I held Cory down and made him try mustard! I so don't remember this! Sorry Cor! My Mom said this would be another tradition! Such a fun day.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...