Monday, March 25, 2013

Girl Time

At the elementary school they were having their first annual school play. They had gotten a sneak peak at an assembly and both Harlee and Luke really wanted to go. Luke had gone with Riley on Friday night so Harlee asked if we could go. So we decided to go to the matinee on Saturday. The play left a lot to be desired but I could not have enjoyed it more with my Harlee. She is such a loving little girl. She loved to sit on my lap and give me hugs. I am loving this now because I know as she begins to hate me during those teenage years the hugs will be few and far between. I am so grateful for her and for all the time we get to spend doing girl things!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...