Saturday, February 23, 2013

Valentine's Day

Well I am not sure how it happened, but the kids seemed to think that Valentines Day is a small version of Christmas. They woke up early, covered their eyes on the way to our room, excited to see what they got. I hope they were not disappointed but I am sure they got a lot more than most kids do! It was a fun day. I was able to go and work in Harlee's classroom just as I did in Luke's the year before. The kids had tons of treats and enjoyed heart shape pizza for dinner. So grateful for all of my little Valentines! I am especially grateful for my only true Valentine! I had to work on Valentine's night so Joey and I went out on Friday night for our special date!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...