Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The first of many...

In Harlee's class they are learning about mail and writing letters. Each day they have been asked to write a letter to someone in their class. Each day she has been bringing them home and we will read them together. This is a letter from a boy in her class named Noah. It says: Harlee, I love you and I like you and I love you vere much!" So cute. I think he might like her a little bit! She gets so embarrassed by this kind of stuff but I think it is so sweet. I know that this is just the first of many love letters this beautiful girl is going to receive!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...