Monday, November 5, 2012

Luke's Field Trip

Luke was lucky to go with the rest of the third graders to the Sclera Theater in Orem for their field trip. He was really excited to go. As soon as I picked him up that day I asked him how his field trip was. He said "Mom, I have to tell you something.". I was thinking, great what did he do? He went on to say that the play was the only good part of the field trip. Before the play started they got to play on the playground. He was going on the slide and on the slide was written really bad words like the "F" word and S-E-X. He was so upset. I assured him that he was not in trouble and that he knows never to say those words. I told him I appreciated him telling me. I love how honest and upfront Luke is. I pray he always stays this open with me. Love my Luke and his wonderful conscious!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...