We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Sunday, November 4, 2012
Family Night
Dad's Pumpkin
Mom's Pumpkin
Luke's Pumpkin
Harlee's Pumpkin
Nash's Pumpkin
Gray helping Dad
Call it laziness disguised as creativity, but this year I had the brilliant idea to paint our pumpkins. I really do not like cleaning all the junk out of the pumpkins to carve them so I thought painting would be great. The kids LOVED it! Everyone got to paint their own pumpkin and then Gray insisted on helping Joey finish his. It was so fun to do this together and I have to admit that we have some artists in the family. And I will openly admit that they did not get that talent from me!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment