Tuesday, September 18, 2012

One Brave Little Girl

I know I mentioned it on the first day of kindergarten, but Harlee was struggling. She would get so sad when she would go to school. This lasted through the first couple of weeks. Last week Marisa drove and she did really well. I was a little worried about this week since I was the one driving. It seems that I might be the cause of the anxiety! But my fears were diminished on Monday. I drove her through the kindergarten parking lot. She kissed me goodbye, got out and went to the playground. I pulled across the street to make sure she was ok. She yelled across the street that I could go! So brave! I am so proud of her. I know that it makes her nervous to go through these experiences but she is coming out a champion!
*Love these pictures! Could she be any cuter? Tomorrow are school pictures and she told me that she was going to ask them if she could "pose" in them. Cannot wait to see the results!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...