Friday, September 21, 2012

Kind of a stubborn boy...

Before the school year we were able to get the kids some new clothes. Since Nash did not start school for a few weeks after the big kids, his clothes were piled in his closet waiting for the first day. I mostly bought him t-shirts but I did buy him one polo shirt. I thought he would love it because it has some headphones on it. So on Thursday I picked out his outfit which included this polo. He refused to wear it. I tried everything. I told him that his teacher loved headphones and promised he could change as soon as he got home. No luck! So I called in reinforcements. I asked Luke to go and tell him how cool the shirt was. Luke took it upon himself to tell him was a "Volcom" shirt without the logo. With his older brothers encouragement, he wore the shirt! He is very stubborn with a mind of his own. It is nice however to know that if his older brother thinks it is cool it just might change his opinion. Thanks Luke!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...