Saturday, April 7, 2012

Tag's First Bath (at home)


I had anticipated having Joey home all week to help adjust to five kids but he had to work on Wednesday and Thursday. Balancing the kids is quite overwhelming and I look forward to all of this becoming our new normal. Harlee is just in love with Tag and started begging me from the moment we got up to give Tag a bath. She was so excited to get him in a new outfit. So around 11am I gave in. We woke up the little guy and gave him his first bath at home. I LOVE the smell of a clean baby. He fussed a little but he was good once we were done. He is just such a mellow guy. Seriously love him!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...