Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Our Family is Complete



Today was the best day! We got the news that our little Tag could come home. Feels so good to have our family complete. He is such a beautiful little guy and we are just loving him. So many prayers have been answered. He is doing great. It is so nice to know that our whole family is under one roof. The kids are loving him and begging him to wake up every minute. I know that it is going to be crazy and busy but I know that so many blessings will come. So grateful for the divine push to have one more child. I honestly do not know how we ever felt complete without Tag.


No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...