Monday, December 12, 2011

She Did It!!


Harlee has been struggling again with going to preschool. She gets really sad to leave me but as soon as she is there she is fine. I made her a promise at the beginning of the week that if she did not cry this week then we would go on a date of Friday night. After school each day we would put a happy face on the calendar showing that she was so brave! She was so good all week and did not cry at all. It was so wonderful to watch her bravely go each day! So proud of her! So on Friday, as soon as she got home from school, we were off for our date. She chose to go to Pizza Pie Cafe for dinner. It was so fun to sit and chat with her. I feel so blessed to have her as my daughter! Then we went to Target and she did some Christmas shopping for her brothers. It was so fun to spend this time with her. I know it was the reward she earned but I felt like I was rewarded also. Love you Har!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...