Monday, December 12, 2011

Anything is as good as gel...



Gray puts EVERYTHING in his hair. I am not sure if he thinks he is styling it but he will try anything. I had just given him a bath because he had put blue paint from their art projects all through his hair. He came down all clean and smelling good, ready to eat lunch. He had some cheese and then a gogurt. No sooner did I give him the gogurt that he squirted some on his hands and styled his hair. So much for the clean baby. I am really hoping this is just a phase. I am really having a hard time keeping up with this kid!
*It is hard to tell in this picture but check out the right side of his head! Glossy with yogurt- nice Gray!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...