Friday, December 30, 2011

Haircuts

Yesterday, after many days of talking about it, I took Harlee, Nash, and Gray to get their haircut. Harlee has not had a trim for about 4 months and her hair was not curling like it use to. She really wanted her hair cut like her BFF Aubrey and it looks so cute.

BEFORE


AFTER



We have been growing Nash's hair for a long time. I LOVE it long. But lately he has been telling me that he has girl hair. I guess that means it is time to cut it! He was so excited. When we got in the car he said: "Look Mom, I have boy hair!" So cute. He looks darling with short hair.

BEFORE


AFTER



It has been so long since Gray has had a real haircut. I have tried to trim it a little over the last 8 months since Michelle moved. He was in desperate need of a haircut by someone who knows what they are doing. He was quite the wiggly nightmare but it looks great. I cannot believe how old he looks when he gets a real haircut. I did not get a before shot on Gray but here are the results.




Such cute kids. Since Luke was at Riley's and Joey cuts his hair, he did not need a haircut.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...