Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Day 2011



We had decided to go to Jamie and Mindi's ward at 9am so at 7:15am I woke all the kiddos up. We headed downstairs to see what Santa had brought. The kids were so excited when they received so much of what they had asked for. Luke's favorite thing from Santa was his basketball hoop. Harlee's favorite thing from Santa was her camera and her salon doll. Nash's favorite thing from Santa was his buzz lightyear bike. Gray's favorite thing has to be his wooden toys. He got a shape sorter and a ball toy. I thought for sure he would LOVE his Special Agent Oso doll or Rockin Elmo but he is a little afraid of both. SO funny! It is so crazy how quickly the organized piles can turn into a disaster.

BEFORE


LUKE



HARLEE



NASH




GRAY




AFTER



Seriously, such a mess. After they saw what Santa brought they opened all the gifts from us. We then enjoyed a yummy breakfast of eggs,ham, and cheese and cinnamon rolls. Then we quickly got ready and actually made it to church on time. Not bad huh?

After church we came home to relax for a few hours before heading down to the Childs for dinner and presents. They were way too generous to all of us. What a great Christmas. I love spending time with family. I am truly grateful for my Savior. I love this time of year to reflect on all that He has done for me. Because of Him I have the opportunity to enjoy time with family for eternity.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...