The other morning things were running unusually smooth. Most of the kids were ready for the day and we had about an hour before school. So I sat on the couch to watch a cartoon with Nash and Gray. They both climbed up on my lap to snuggle. Then Harlee came and claimed her spot. It was so nice to feel so loved! The only thing that would have made this moment better is if Luke did not need to take the picture and could have been snuggling too! Boy do I love these kids! Each time we add another to our family I am worried if I will love them as much as the rest. All of those worries disappear the second they are born and I realize that I don't know how I felt our family was complete without them. Excited to see what this little new one will add to the bunch but I have no doubt that I will love it just as much!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Love these moments
The other morning things were running unusually smooth. Most of the kids were ready for the day and we had about an hour before school. So I sat on the couch to watch a cartoon with Nash and Gray. They both climbed up on my lap to snuggle. Then Harlee came and claimed her spot. It was so nice to feel so loved! The only thing that would have made this moment better is if Luke did not need to take the picture and could have been snuggling too! Boy do I love these kids! Each time we add another to our family I am worried if I will love them as much as the rest. All of those worries disappear the second they are born and I realize that I don't know how I felt our family was complete without them. Excited to see what this little new one will add to the bunch but I have no doubt that I will love it just as much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment