Saturday, November 19, 2011

I guess....


Monday is our ultrasound to find out if this little one is a boy or a girl. I asked everyone to wager their guess. Here are the results:

Joey - girl
Jamie - girl
Luke - girl
Harlee- girl
Nash- boy
Gray - He patted head which we think means "Boy"

So the decision seems to be split! We will have to see what Monday will bring. Ultimately I am just praying for a healthy little baby. It is crazy to think how my outlook on ultrasounds has changed over the last 7 I have had. With Luke we could not wait to see the gender. With the 2 after Luke we were just praying that their was a baby. Unfortunantely, both times we had lost the little one. With Harlee we were just so excited that the pregnancy had lasted and really wanted a girl. With Nash and Gray I was just praying for a healthy baby. That is where I am at this time. I just feel completely blessed to add to our family and to enjoy this last ultrasound!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...