Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


So Thanksgiving is over and it is time to get ready for Christmas. Joey is always ready to get the tree up quickly and so ready to take it down on Christmas night! So last night while I got Gray to sleep Joey put all of the lights on with Nash's help. This morning we woke up and decorated the tree. I love this time. It is so fun to work on something as a family and then enjoy the finished product. I LOVE this time of year and look forward to many more moments of cherished family time!

*Gray loved helping and being one of the big kids!



*The finished product! I LOVE the clumps of ornaments. That is "Nash's" side and only he was allowed to work on it! Just ask him! Too cute!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...