Last night we got out the Christmas decorations and I am afraid with the decorations came the ghost of Christmas past! While Joey was putting the lights on the tree Nash kept saying "Look Dad! I see a person." I guess he said this several times and Joey thought that since it was dark he was seeing a reflection from the TV in the window. Well this morning when the kids were all awake, we decorated the tree. Nash said again. "Look! I see a person!" Where I asked? Right there he pointed. I asked him some questions and it is a boy that is happy. Could Luke's red-headed friend Griddle be back? Luke use to swear that "Griddle" was hanging around and wanting to be a part of whatever we were doing. Whatever it is it creeps me out! I am going to try to think that we are being visited by Poppie or Pa or Grandpa Gordon or maybe the new little one coming to this family is checking out the place. Hopefully the new friend does not stick around for too long. Makes it a little bit harder to get up in the middle of the night!
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Is Griddle Back?
Last night we got out the Christmas decorations and I am afraid with the decorations came the ghost of Christmas past! While Joey was putting the lights on the tree Nash kept saying "Look Dad! I see a person." I guess he said this several times and Joey thought that since it was dark he was seeing a reflection from the TV in the window. Well this morning when the kids were all awake, we decorated the tree. Nash said again. "Look! I see a person!" Where I asked? Right there he pointed. I asked him some questions and it is a boy that is happy. Could Luke's red-headed friend Griddle be back? Luke use to swear that "Griddle" was hanging around and wanting to be a part of whatever we were doing. Whatever it is it creeps me out! I am going to try to think that we are being visited by Poppie or Pa or Grandpa Gordon or maybe the new little one coming to this family is checking out the place. Hopefully the new friend does not stick around for too long. Makes it a little bit harder to get up in the middle of the night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment