Saturday was the big church carnival. I must be honest and say that Joey and I are usually the fly under the radar type of people. We don't always make it to the church activities. But with kids and primary announcements, it is not so easy to get out of it! So we got the kids in their costumes, picked up Riley, and we were ready to go. It was actually so much fun. The kids played games, got their faces painted, ate chili that Luke loved, and spent many times going through the spook alley. It was so much fun to be there and feel a part of the ward. I might venture to say that the Childs just might make an appearance at the next Halloween party. I am not committing but it might be a possibility...
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Halloween Preview AKA Church Carnival
Saturday was the big church carnival. I must be honest and say that Joey and I are usually the fly under the radar type of people. We don't always make it to the church activities. But with kids and primary announcements, it is not so easy to get out of it! So we got the kids in their costumes, picked up Riley, and we were ready to go. It was actually so much fun. The kids played games, got their faces painted, ate chili that Luke loved, and spent many times going through the spook alley. It was so much fun to be there and feel a part of the ward. I might venture to say that the Childs just might make an appearance at the next Halloween party. I am not committing but it might be a possibility...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment