
Friday was the second day of the Fall Break and Joey took the day off. Have I mentioned before that I just LOVE when he is home during the week? Life just seems to be so much better with him around. So with this time off we decided to go to lunch at Planet Play. This is such a fun place for the kids. We had been there once before and they just loved it. They have pizza, pasta, and salad bars. So you eat some yummy food and then you go to the play area where they have laser tag, go carts, a play land for the little ones and tons of arcade games. The kids played for hours and earned tickets to buy prizes. It was such a nice time as a family and I am just so grateful that we are able to make these memories together.
No comments:
Post a Comment