A few weeks ago my friend Marisa asked me if I would want to go to Park City with some girls from our ward. I talked it over with Joey and he nudged me to go. I think I am turning into a homebody or I really just love being with my family but I was a bit nervous to go. I am so glad I did though. It was so fun to get to know these amazing ladies and make some new friends. We stayed at a condo that was really nice. After dinner at California Pizza Kitchen and a stop for some treats, we made it back about 9pm. We all sat around the coffee table and talked until 4am!! I do not remember the last time I stayed up that late- college? We woke up the next morning, went out for a yummy breakfast and spent the afternoon shopping at the outlets. What a fun weekend! So grateful for such a supportive husband who pushes me to do these things.
We are the Childs family. Joey and I have been married for 23 years. We five beautiful and busy children: Luke is 21, Harlee is 18, Nash is 16, Gray is 15, and Tag is 13. Our days are CRAZY! We never stop going but love every minute of it!
Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Girls Weekend
A few weeks ago my friend Marisa asked me if I would want to go to Park City with some girls from our ward. I talked it over with Joey and he nudged me to go. I think I am turning into a homebody or I really just love being with my family but I was a bit nervous to go. I am so glad I did though. It was so fun to get to know these amazing ladies and make some new friends. We stayed at a condo that was really nice. After dinner at California Pizza Kitchen and a stop for some treats, we made it back about 9pm. We all sat around the coffee table and talked until 4am!! I do not remember the last time I stayed up that late- college? We woke up the next morning, went out for a yummy breakfast and spent the afternoon shopping at the outlets. What a fun weekend! So grateful for such a supportive husband who pushes me to do these things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nash's Patriarchal Blessing
Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now. Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...
-
Tonight was the championship Jr Jazz game and it was INTENSE!! They were a pretty level team and it made me nervous the whole time. We wo...
-
Nash came home from his day date, relaxed for an hour, and then got ready to resume his Homecoming date. He looked so handsome! Luke picke...
No comments:
Post a Comment