Thursday, September 8, 2011

Always a Helper


Poor Nash had a hard night. Sweet Joey was up rocking Gray, who also was having a hard night, when Nash came walking in our room. He said "Dad, I need a wipe it up?" Joey did not understand what he was talking about but followed him into his room. Nash had thrown up and was going to clean it up himself. What a sweetheart! So Joey woke me up and I bathed Nash while Joey took his bedding off. We got him a bowl and made him a little bed on the floor by us. We settled down for about 5 minutes when he threw up again. He tried to catch it in his hands and luckily most of it made it in the bowl. Quickly he got up and ran to get a towel in the bathroom. He said "A wipe it up?" How cute is he that he is so not concerned with how he is feeling, just wants to clean up the mess. So Joey took his familiar position cleaning up the mess and I gave Nash another bath. Thankfully that was the last time he was sick and we all got a few hours of sleep. He is doing great today and I am so grateful for that! What a sweet helper we have been blessed with!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...