Sunday, June 12, 2011

Story time



Last night Gray was struggling to go to sleep. While I was upstairs rocking him, Joey had the other kids outside enjoying our garage sale find- four tiki torches. They were all sitting on the couch and I could hear Joey talking. I thought that one of the neighbors must be over. After laying Gray down I peeked outside to see Joey telling the kids scary stories. They were having the best time. I love that Joey takes the time to make fun memories with the kids. They are so lucky to have him and he is so lucky to have them!


I love this picture but I wish Joey's eyes were open!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...