Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Movie Night



Joey has been out of town since Monday and I feel like I have been survival mode. It is so hard to not have the help and peace that comes from having him here. Yesterday while I was getting ready for the day I had a thought.. What have you done to give your kiddos good memories today? I started thinking about the chores we had done together and the work I had gotten done around the house. Fun for them? I think not! So I decided that we would have a movie night. I rented Gnomeo and Juliet. After I got Gray to sleep we all got blankets and made popcorn. Then we settled in my room to watch the show. Luke asked me "Are you going to watch it with us?" He was so excited! One by one they fell asleep but we really enjoyed the quality time together. I need to take more time to do things like that. They matter far more than a clean house! Thanks Heavenly Father for the reminder!
*My best attempt at getting all of us in a picture. I need Joey's long arms!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...