Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011


Yesterday was Father's Day and I am hoping that Joey was pleased with the outcome. I got up early with the kids and we let him sleep in until almost 9am. We woke him up with cinnamon rolls and presents. The kids were so excited to give them to him. Harlee picked out the card that sings a song about baby poo! It is so up the kids alley! They all loved in and are still loving it- Joey and I not so much! Then we made him a book that talks about the kiddos favorite things about their dad. They also drew him a picture that we put in there. Then we gave him some treats and some money. What a perfect father Joey is. He was made for this job! He loves his kids so much and I know they never doubt that. Thanks Joey for being such a terrific dad! We all love you so much and hope you had a great Dad's Day!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...