Awhile back I purchased tickets for Joey and I to go to the Ray Lamontange and Brandy Carlisle concert. After a week of the Childs getting the stomach flu, I wondered if we would actually make it- but luckily we did! We left at 4:30pm and went to Chilis for dinner. Then we went to the concert. Both of the artists were so good. They sound even better live than on their Cd's. But even better than the amazing music was the company. We sat amongst some crazy people who seem to be so lost in life and here I was with my best friend. I am truly grateful for him. He helps keep me on the right path and there is no one I would rather be with. I love that we share a love for music and we are able to enjoy these times together. I am now planning our next concert- Lori McKenna at Sundance. Can't wait!
*Joey was feeling a little under the weather and I am hoping that is why he was reluctant to smile for our picture!!
No comments:
Post a Comment