
The dance recital was on Saturday and I am finally feeling up to blogging about it. WOW- so much work goes into it with teaching and getting Harlee ready. The theme for the recital was Disney Dreams so all of the music used was from a Disney movie/show. Harlee did her first dance, tap, to We're all in this Together from High School Musical. Her second dance was ballet to Beauty and the Beast Something More. She did such a good job. I love to watch her dance!
My class danced to Stupid Cupid from Princess Diaries 2, Gettin Good at being bad from 102 Dalmatians, and It's On from Camp Rock. They did a good job.
I also taught a private tap dance to my student Jessica.
She is so fun to teach because she is so good and can do just about anything I ask her to.
It was a fun year and great show. I must say though that I welcome the break! It will be so nice to have the summer off.
No comments:
Post a Comment