Monday, April 18, 2011

Slumber Party



Friday night we had a slumber party at Riley's house. Jeremy, Riley's Dad, was out of town so Erika and I decided it would be fun to have a sleepover. So after tennis we went to Astro Burger for our dinner then took the kids to Carls for their dinner and to play. Harlee found a new friend who was a little to touchy for my liking!

They had a great time playing but were ready to leave when we promised Iceburg shakes. So we got more treats at Iceburg and went to Erika's house to start the party. Erika and I watched a movie while the boys played and played. Harlee bounced from group to group. At one point she begged to use Erika's computer to watch the ever predictable Justin Bieber. What is a slumber party without talking about your favorite crush! After hours of fun they finally went to bed around 1am. I cannot remember the last time I stayed up that late? College? It was a really fun night and I am sure it will not be the last slumber party we all enjoy together.
*Thanks Joey for watching the little boys so we could have this fun night!
Here is a picture of the day after! They look a little thrashed from the lack of sleep!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...