Friday, April 22, 2011

My New Tricks



I must say that 10 to 18 months old is the busiest time for a mom. If Gray is not asleep then I get nothing done. He is always on the go and into everything. He is babbling constantly which makes us so proud. Lately he has been saying "Uh Oh". Last Saturday afternoon Erika was watching them so Joey and I could go out, and she kept saying that. He has now picked it up and is so proud of his new trick. He has also learned how to clap. It is the cutest thing. He loves to perform both tricks together and always gets the reaction he desires. The other night I took him with me to the store. The lady at the register said hi to him and he started clapping and saying "Uh oh!" Smart boy! Already trying to impress the ladies. How fast is he growing up?? Time is flying by but I am loving every minute with him!
*The day before the successful clapping pic I tried so many times. I loved the face he is giving me in this picture. Like "Seriously mom??"

Nash was willing to show me his claps the first time I asked him! What an obedient boy!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...