Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011



Yesterday was Valentine's Day and it was a day full of L*O*V*E!!!! The kids woke up to their special mini pillow pets and treats. They had requested those for their gift and were super excited when they were waiting for them downstairs. Luke got the frog, Harlee the hippo, and Nash the monkey. Gray got his favorite cookies and puffs! They played all morning before school with their new friends and enjoyed a breakfast full of sugar! Thanks to Mimi coming over, I was able to go and help with Luke's Valentine's party at school. It was so fun to be there with him.

We had heart shaped pizza for dinner and finished the night with way too much chocolate. It was a great day.
Let me just take a moment to say a little something about my Valentine.


What a perfect man I am married to. I truly lucked out in the husband department. It is rare that you find someone who is your best friend, biggest supporter, partner, example and loves you no matter what! I love you Joey!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...