Thursday, January 13, 2011

Harlee's Preschool Spotlight



On Tuesday Harlee was spotlighted in her preschool class for her birthday. What this means is that it is her special day and they focus a little bit of the class time on her. What this also means is that mom gets to spend hours making a cute poster and treats for the class! That's OK, I will do it for her! So we asked Harlee some of her favorites and here is what she said:

Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite Treat: Candy canes and chocolate
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Princess: Belle
Favorite Movie: Beauty and the Beast
Favorite things to do: Hold Gray, Dance and Paint

I love her answers. It is so funny because I would have never guessed she liked candy canes. She is such a beautiful and sweet girl. I hope she had a great birthday and that she enjoys a great year. Love you Har!

Here are her two teachers with her!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...