Saturday, January 15, 2011

Anniversary Getaway


It's that time again. I cannot believe we have been married nine years! Our actually anniversary is on Tuesday but we celebrated last night. We went first to see a movie called Country Strong. It was different than I thought it would be but it was really good. We had free movie tickets so anything is better when it is free! Then we went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was so good and so nice to sit and talk uninterrupted through dinner. Then we made the long drive to Zermatt where we were going to stay the night. I seriously just love being with Joey. We talked the whole way there and really enjoyed the time together. After relaxing at the hotel for a while, we went to Dairy Keen for some fries and shakes to go. We slept in until 7:30am. It was so nice to not have to get up in the middle of the night. We so appreciate Joey's parents being willing to stay with the kiddos so we could enjoy this much needed time together. I seriously lucked out when it come to a husband. Joey is the best man I know. He works so hard for all of us. He is so fun and makes me laugh all the time. I am truly grateful for him and look forward to blogging about many anniversaries to come.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...