It is fair to say that I do not have the best memory. I think that sometimes that is a blessing. I do not remember how hard the baby phase can be which allows me to keep having babies! Gray is a pretty good sleeper. He usually is asleep by 7:30 or 8pm. He gets up once in the night still which I would not be miss if he could sleep through the night. But he is very consistent with getting up in the morning. He is up every morning between 5:30 and 6am. Not so fun for a tired mom! Good thing he always pops up in his crib with the biggest smile and is so excited to see you. That makes the early mornings a little easier. I have to be honest and say that I do look forward to the days where I can sleep in past 7am!
PS- Such a cute pic. He is making a silly face. I was trying to get a pic while he was wrapped up in his favorite show the Wiggles! He turned for one quick second and smiled before returning to his show.
No comments:
Post a Comment