Saturday, September 25, 2010

G*I*R*L*S


Like I mentioned in a previous blog, Luke is very old for his age. I cannot believe I am saying this but "girls" are already an interest. Does this really happen in first grade? On Thursday night while I was teaching dance, Luke asked Joey: "Dad, can I tell you a secret?" Joey said yes and Luke continued by saying "Riley has a girlfriend and her name is Dylan." This sparked my interest so yesterday I was asking him all about the girls in his class. He told me that he thought Aniston was cute but he was not going to marry her. Then he started talking about Mia. He said that he thought she was really cute but was not going to marry her. But then he said he would just like her at school and maybe kiss her. Then he said "Riley, turn your head. Mom, I am going to kiss her like this!" Then he puckered his lips and made a cute kiss sound. I seriously cannot believe we are having this conversation. What a cute boy! I cannot wait until parent teacher conference and I can peak at Mia's picture that Mrs. Grimes posted on the wall in her room.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...