Saturday, September 25, 2010

Bringing it Back

Thanks to Uncle Don's willingness to watch the kiddos (brave man!) Joey and I were able to go on a date. I am bringing back the date nights! Since we are going to be in St.George for Joey's birthday weekend, I thought it would be fun to go to lunch just the two of us. He chose Goodwood, which was what I thought he would choose. Not my favorite place but not my birthday. It was so nice to be able to eat and talk without being interrupted. Boy do I love that man! He is such an amazing husband and so my best friend. I love our time alone and I look forward to more dates to come!
*Since I am always thinking of blog possibilities, I wanted a picture of the two of us together. Joey is not always the most cooperative with the pics. Here are our attempts. Third time is the charm!

1st attempt- great face Joe! Luke was our photographer and was cracking up after the first picture. Now I see why!



2nd attempt



3rd attmept

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...