Friday, April 30, 2010

Trampoline Fun


Nash has now discovered the trampoline and to say he loves it is an understatement. I think he would stay on there all day if we would let him. He feels like one of the big kids and I think the excitement is written all over his face. We cannot wait until the weather is consistently nice and he can spend his days having so much fun on the tramp.

*We have to give a big THANK YOU to Joey (AKA Dad) for working so hard to move the trampoline. We just put in a walk out for the basement and the trampoline was so close to this new big hole. Joey hand dug the tramp out and moved it back so it would be safer for the kids. What a great man I married!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...