Friday, April 30, 2010

Dads and Doughnuts


Today is "Dad's and Doughnuts Day" at Luke's school. He was so excited that Joey was able to take the day off and spend this time with him at his school. He gathered some books to take for Joey to read to him. He chose a Star Wars book and one about Snakes- could he be anymore boy?? When they were about to leave Luke asked Joey if he knew where his school was. So cute! I know that they had a great time. I am so grateful that Luke has such a great Dad. Joey is truly the best example to Luke and I am loving the close relationship that they have.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...