Monday, November 2, 2009

A Great Day




So last Sunday night, Joey and I were enjoying a rare occasion where we get to sit together and chat. We did homemade pizzas for dinner which means we kind of eat in shifts. So the kids were all playing nicely together and we were loving the moment. Joey was in the middle of a conversation when he said, "You know I am taking tomorrow off right?" I so did not know and it was the best surprise, especially since I definitely love surprises. So we decided to go to Sweet Tomatoes (seriously owe you Joe!!) for lunch which was cause for so much excitement from almost everyone. After a fun lunch (it is amazing that we can actually enjoy lunch with 3 kids. Definitely never thought that would be possible but they were all so good) we went to this little pumpkin patch. The kids enjoyed the corn maze and each got to choose a pumpkin. We came home, enjoyed homemade spaghetti, and decorated our pumpkins (Joey's great idea. Who needs to carve when you can draw. Much less mess is what I think Joey was thinking!) Thanks so much Joey for the great surprise and the perfect day!!

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...