Sunday, October 25, 2009

Always Thinking of Others


Harlee is one of the kindest people that I know. I understand that is weird to say since she is only two but she is always thinking of others before herself. I wanted to tell a cute story that exemplifies Harlee's thoughtfulness. On Thursday night, Joey had a lot of work to do so I was going to watch the movie "The Proposal" and wait up for him. Harlee was not ready to go to bed because she had a long nap that day. So I asked her if she would like to watch a movie with mommy. She climbed into the chair with me and then said "Just a minute Mommy". She climbed out of the chair and went downstairs. She quickly came back with two oreo's - one for me and one for her! It was the sweetest thing. And how well does she know her mom? You always need a treat to make a movie that much more enjoyable. What a sweetheart she is. She teaches me everyday through her giving example.

No comments:

Nash's Patriarchal Blessing

Nash has been thinking about getting his patriarchal blessing for a little while now.  Harlee told him of how they did a devotional at HXP b...