

Soccer season has officially begun! We signed Luke up for a fall/spring league and he is loving it! He is on the Raptors team with all of his good friends. Keith Hester, Brock's dad, and Brandon Johnson, Chad's dad, are both the coaches. Luke is doing really well this time around. Last soccer season he was almost 4 years old and it was quite a different story. Rather than kicking the ball, he and his friend Cade would chase each other and be airplanes in the field. I love watching him go after the ball and understand the concept of the game. I took a bunch of pictures at his game on Saturday. I cannot believe how fast he is growing. I just love being his mom! Here are a couple pictures of what Harlee was doing while Luke was playing- she cracks up!
No comments:
Post a Comment